Wengie is an Australian Chinese Beauty Guru in Youtube who has earned millions of fans with her engaging beauty and makeup tutorials. She was born on January 9, 1986, in Guangzhou, China. Wengie left her six figure earning marketing job for a full-time job as a YouTuber. She is famous for her all rounded approach to beauty tips and practices. From Western to Chinese as well as Korean, Wengie is known for incorporating every beneficial beauty hack in her YouTube tutorials. Apart from tutorials, she also has uploaded a cover of the songs of Taylor Swift and Justin Timberlake.
- Diet is the main thing you should take care of if you want healthy hair. Incorporating vitamins, folic acid, protein, vitamin A as a part of the daily diet is very crucial. Wengie’s personal recommendation is Sugarbearhair Gummy Vitamin for healthy hair. She likes to pop one every morning and is highly recommended by Kylie Jenner.
- Keeping your hair brush is very essential. Put dryer sheet into your boar bristle brush and comb your hair to get that sleek hair.
- Tie upper half of your hair into a ponytail and tie the lower half of your hair a little lower than the first one. This simple trick gives you a longer ponytail.
- Coconut oil hair mask for 30 mins before taking a bath is the best way to get that beautiful hair.
- Use old t-shirt to pat dry your wet hair. Using coarse and thick towel is strictly prohibited.
- Applying hair spray to your hair using thick makeup brush is a great way to make those flyways smooth. Spray your bobby pin with hairspray to make it stay longer in your hair.
- Cut your split ends using hairdresser scissor from time to time. Twist a bit of hair strand and snip them away for best results.
- For super quick loose waves, make a pony and part your hair into three sections. Curl each section individually
- For super oily hair using dry shampoo or baby powder over your hair and leaving it overnight is an excellent way to manage hair.
- Use very soft rubber band to tie your hair while sleeping. Use satin pillowcase to minimize breakage.
Learn more about Wengie: